I'm an engineer in the solar industry, and help run a small workshop cooperative in Boulder, CO. I'm fond of taking things apart, fixing things that are broken, and doing things that everyone says you can't do.
Niels Bohr said, "An expert is a person who has found out by his own painful experience all the mistakes that one can make in a very narrow field." - I can proudly say that in a number of fields I am well on my way.
Top Network Posts
- 42What happens when you mix whiskey and water?
- 25Is there something better than mineral oil for cutting boards?
- 20Why do you need to refrigerate bread dough overnight?
- 17No oil on non-stick pans?
- 14What makes a good head lamp?
- 10How often should I wax skis?
- 10Make microwave popcorn in the oven
- View more network posts →