My name is Hans Polak, I'm the owner, cook, dishwasher, maintenance guy and web designer at 'La Casa del Holandés' in Spain. My wife is the general manager, maître d', kitchen hand, cleaning woman and community manager.
I have a master degree in Cognitive Artificial Intelligence and specialized in Human Computer Interaction. That's the reason I choose GUI Junkie as my on-line personality (GUI stands for Graphical User Interface).
My wife is a psychologist.
Thanks to cooking.stackexchange I'm becoming a better cook, and, to give something back, I've posted a number of improvement suggestions at MSO, resulting in four (!) question bans in one year (these have all been lifted).
Top Network Posts
- 32Options for dummies. Can you explain how puts & calls work, simply?
- 29Upvote = Permalink
- 26Is it safe to put hot food in the fridge?
- 21How to get rid of spare change
- 20Show all of my question/answers to me even if they are deleted
- 20Blowtorch - hardware store vs kitchen store. Is there a difference?
- 19How long does it take for milk to spoil unrefrigerated?
- View more network posts →