My background is technical (science and computers).
I came to love cooking a little later than most, but have made up with it by reading and experimenting intensely, taking a scientific approach to cooking. I took a low job in a high-end restaurant to learn fundamentals.
I'm no exec chef, but I cook enough at work and at home to have picked up a considerable amount of useful knowledge.
Eggs benedict are my favorite brunch dish.
Not everything I say should be taken seriously.
Top Network Posts
- 375How can I tell if I'm running in 64-bit JVM or 32-bit JVM (from within a program)?
- 238Is Java really slow?
- 47Forcing multiple threads to use multiple CPUs when they are available
- 41Is it safe to cook a steak that was left out (raw) for 7 hours?
- 34How can I code Java to allow SSE use and bounds-check elimination (or other advanced optimizations)?
- 34What is the difference between green, white and black tea?
- 31Does freezing butter or margarine change the properties?
- View more network posts →