An avid amateur cook, I like to experiment with fusion dishes, usually with asian flavours. Also a rampant vegetarian, which makes cooking much more interesting. Originally trained in Italian cooking, and in an Israeli Navy galley. Currently beginning to take an interest in Middle-Eastern cooking, which is much more than it seems at first glance. Also specifically interested in snadiwches and their composition.
Top Network Posts
- 37Why is there cow cheese but no pig cheese?
- 33What is a good strategy for getting our 5 year old to finish dinner before expecting dessert?
- 31Best meat replacements for a vegetarian/vegan?
- 25When and where did socks become common?
- 23How do you control the quantity of sweets and junk food a pre-teen eats?
- 23How should you interview for QA positions?
- 21What are the advantages of serving fries in a metal cone?
- View more network posts →