I am a chemist by profession. I needed to study industrial microbiology and pharmacology for professional reasons - and rather a lot of other stuff, but robotics, computers, finance and management don't count for much around here. I learned about Indoasian cookery by working in the only Indian restaurant in Egon Ronay's Good Food Guide, around 1975. Nuff said ...
Top Network Posts
- 17Why is the alcohol content in British beer so weak?
- 12Wok: Carbon steel or cast iron?
- 11Olive oil gets bitter in blender?
- 11How to avoid the rhubarb teeth effect?
- 10Which cuisines (besides Hungarian) have a tradition of serving savory desserts?
- 10How long does it take for milk to spoil unrefrigerated?
- 7What are the key ingredients in Worcester Sauce?
- View more network posts →