Top Network Posts
- 1451How to get a consistent byte representation of strings in C# without manually specifying an encoding?
- 287What is the easiest way to initialize a std::vector with hardcoded elements?
- 284In vim, how do I go back to where I was before a search?
- 179PyPy -- How can it possibly beat CPython?
- 59How do I assign an alias to a function name in C++?
- 53Commuting with a laptop that is powered on
- 34Measure a String without using a Graphics object?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.