Harmon Killebrew, the Hall-of-Fame hitter who played for the Minnesota Twins, told a story that makes the point well: "My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. One time, my mother came out the screen door and said, 'You're tearing up the grass.' My dad lovingly replied, 'Sweetheart, we're not raising grass. We're raising boys.'"
Psalm 127 tells us that "children are a reward from [the Lord].... Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them." We should continually thank God for the privilege of being a father and for the great blessings our children bring to our lives. Sure, they require a lot of our time, energy and money, but they're well worth it.
Top Network Posts
- 17What are sources for current geo-statistical analysis classes/events: open or proprietary
- 15Shapefile attributes to Autocad Annotation
- 14ArcGIS Desktop 10 Tips and Tricks
- 13How to convince an organization to move towards open source GIS?
- 12How to dissolve overlapping polygons?
- 12Making a Map with a Legend as a .pdf Without a White Background
- 11What is the most useful spatial R trick?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.