Food is interesting. I usually think about it at around why + 7.
For every natural phenomenon there are different levels of explanation. I like to call these "why" values. For the first value of why, the question "Why is the sky blue?" can be answered with some simple hand-waving about light from the sun passing through our planet's atmosphere. For a value of why + 2 (also known to parents as, "But whyyyyy?") you have to start talking about the fact that light comes in different colors.
Also, I like the idea of cake more than cake itself.
Top Network Posts
- 83Does every species get around a billion heartbeats on average?
- 76Do bacteria die of old age?
- 69When I'm separating egg whites, how much does it matter if a little yolk gets in?
- 61Do people think in a language?
- 60Is there a word for a non-geek?
- 58How do you make a cake lift equally and minimize doming?
- 56Will spoiled food always make you sick?
- View more network posts →