For a time, I had to learn to use ObjectScript which is some lame psuedo-object-oriented-programming-language from InterSystems.
I documented some of what I learned on my old blog: http://myobjectscript.azurewebsites.net/
Top Network Posts
- 55How can I explain the difference between NULL and zero?
- 31Why is an average of an average usually incorrect?
- 20Why is it important to add salt during cooking?
- 17Is it OK to blindly add missing indexes?
- 16int.TryParse syntatic sugar
- 16How to fail a test that is stuck in an infinite loop?
- 15Why do chefs insist that cleanliness is next to godliness?
- View more network posts →