Programmer from way way back, now a writer. Been learning to cook better as I live on my own.
Have watched the "healthy eating" debates over the years in the mass media and wondered why what was supposed to be "good for you" (mostly low-fat) was never as good as what I wanted to eat. Read "Sweet Poison" and "Big Fat Lies" and realized we should be eating what our ancestors ate rather than what post-industrial factories are processing. That means saturated fat over unsaturated and salt over sugar! Funny how everything tastes a lot better now...
Top Network Posts
- 461Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 156insert multiple rows via a php array into mysql
- 67How can I split a string at the first occurrence of "-" (minus sign) into two $vars with PHP?
- 58MyISAM versus InnoDB
- 41MySQL pagination without double-querying?
- 33Determine which configuration file is being used
- 31$_FILES field 'tmp_name' has no value on .JPG file extension
- View more network posts →