I think Robert Rodriquez said it best: "Not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to f***." Crude? Yes. But the man has a point. You have to eat every day, so why not figure out how to do it as well as you can. Unfortunately, more of my time is spent earning money so I can buy cookbooks. For that I do things like writing software. Well, to be entirely accurate I mostly just copy code from Stack Overflow. Thank you, Jeff Atwood!
Top Network Posts
- 15Is there any substitute for saltpeter / sodium nitrate in corned beef brine?
- 12Substitute Cayenne Pepper for Black Pepper
- 11What would convert this chili recipe into a Russian chili?
- 10Which onions to use and how to cook them for an Indian curry recipe that specifies "fry until deep pink"?
- 9What's the purpose of sugar in a pickling solution?
- 9Freshly Ground Beef vs. Store Bought
- 6Is there any substitute for saltpeter / sodium nitrate in corned beef brine?
- View more network posts →