I'm a programmer, currently working on my startup, econemon.com [sorry, German only, yet], which builds specialized middleware to use in the growing number of energy monitoring and smart metering applications.
I love to eat well, and I like about cooking that it brings together very deep, archaic human roots (gathering around the fire and eat) with advanced science and technology (Japanese steel blades, chemistry) and our natural environment (the plants and animals that we eat).
I care a lot about organic food, and while I love to eat meat, I do so only modestly and carefully pick where I get it from.
Top Network Posts
- 156Is it possible to run a Python script as a service in Windows? If possible, how?
- 80In Java, are enum types inside a class static?
- 65Why is isNaN(null) == false in JS?
- 52What are "downward funargs"?
- 52Why can't JAXB find my jaxb.index when running inside Apache Felix?
- 45Why can't JAXB find my jaxb.index when running inside Apache Felix?
- 45Can I document Python code with doxygen (and does it make sense)?
- View more network posts →