I am a software developer, passionate about the art and science of the craft. I describe myself as being a "lazy" developer, to the core. Anything that increases the expressiveness of my code (thereby allowing me to type and repeat myself less) is okay in my book.
Top Network Posts
- 287What is a y-combinator?
- 239What is a y-combinator?
- 219C# DLL config file
- 41What's the better database design: more tables or more columns?
- 41What is the difference between lambdas and delegates in the .NET Framework?
- 24What is the difference between the KeyCode and KeyData properties on the .NET WinForms key event argument objects?
- 19Doing a Cast Within a LINQ Query
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.