I am a software developer, passionate about the art and science of the craft. I describe myself as being a "lazy" developer, to the core. Anything that increases the expressiveness of my code (thereby allowing me to type and repeat myself less) is okay in my book.
Top Network Posts
- 279What is a y-combinator?
- 229What is a y-combinator?
- 211C# DLL config file
- 38What's the better database design: more tables or more columns?
- 37What is the difference between lambdas and delegates in the .NET Framework?
- 23What is the difference between the KeyCode and KeyData properties on the .NET WinForms key event argument objects?
- 19Coolest C# LINQ/Lambdas trick you've ever pulled?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.