I love to cook and I love good quality food and drink. In particular red wine, cheese and good cake.
I'm just about up on US/UK food translation as I lived in Chicago for a while, but still find it interesting that there is such a gulf in how we cook.
Away from the kitchen I'm a ScrumMaster who loves to read and thinks ice hockey and rugby are awesome.
Top Network Posts
- 29What is the rind of Brie cheese made of?
- 9A simple way to make crushed ice?
- 9Kosher salt vs. Table salt for rib eye steak
- 8How long should I cook pasta sauce?
- 8How do you efficiently clean a leek?
- 7What do I need to know when moving from an electric hob to a gas hob
- 7Can I pre-cut sweet potatoes?
- View more network posts →