I'm an avid amateur cook with tons of cookbooks. (I even read them for fun!) My absolute favorite is the out-of-print The Settlement Cookbook by Mrs. Simon Kander. (My copy belonged to my great-grandmother, after whom I was named.)
I also like to bicycle, read, and throw dinner parties.
Top Network Posts
- 39How was this character killed without Avada Kedavra (spoilers)?
- 38What are the criteria for defining "hard" science fiction?
- 28Can we date the technology in the Lord of the Rings movies?
- 28Do school uniforms improve student behavior?
- 27How fast should mutations be for hard science fiction?
- 24When baking a cake that calls for butter, should you use salted or unsalted?
- 24Reading Order for Heinlein's "World as Myth" Books
- View more network posts →