North Italy, French and Spanish coast. Now Barcelona, Spain.
In north Italy continental climate, low +5-5 deg C / high +20+35 deg C Near Lakes, the clima is temperated by Foehn, warm wind coming from Switzerland. South of Italy, very strong mediterranean clima.
Fan for plants, herbs, animals and all which involves the Nature.
Top Network Posts
- 10Looking for an Italian cheese similar/identical to the French Brie
- 10Why is yawning contagious?
- 8How can I grow edible plants for a reptile in the reptile's tank?
- 7How do I cultivate ginger from a piece of root?
- 6Why don't my Roma tomatoes reach full size?
- 6How do I grow roses from seed?
- 5When should I replant Home depot (Bonnie) tomato plants
- View more network posts →