North Italy, French and Spanish coast. Now Barcelona, Spain.
In north Italy continental climate, low +5-5 deg C / high +20+35 deg C Near Lakes, the clima is temperated by Foehn, warm wind coming from Switzerland. South of Italy, very strong mediterranean clima.
Fan for plants, herbs, animals and all which involves the Nature.
Top Network Posts
- 10Looking for an Italian cheese similar/identical to the French Brie
- 10Why is yawning contagious?
- 7How do I cultivate ginger from a piece of root?
- 7How can I grow edible plants for a reptile in the reptile's tank?
- 5What is the right way to prune a mulberry tree?
- 5When to garden what?
- 5What varities of chili peppers are most commonly used in Italy
- View more network posts →