I originally trained as an architect; but turned my back on designing buildings and embraced the internet in 2000. I've never looked back and have loved every minute of this world where there is something new to learn every day and things change so fast.
I have worked largely on the non-technical side as a product manager, account manager and project manager; but am fascinated to learn as much as I can about the technical side of things.
Top Network Posts
- 76How do I view source in Outlook 2010?
- 14How to prevent overcooking of eggs in Carbonara sauce?
- 14Why is a chargedown not regarded as a knock on in Rugby Union?
- 12What is a good early morning stretch routine?
- 12How do I display my products?
- 12What is the difference between a 'slider', a 'gallery' and a 'carousel'?
- 11How long is the redemption period on a domain?
- View more network posts →