Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: yum, everything tastes so good. I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Top Network Posts
- 4599Revert Git repo to a previous commit
- 1069Change the current branch to master in git
- 666Can you explain what "git reset" does in plain english?
- 461How to uncommit my last commit in git
- 441partly cherry-picking a commit with git
- 431How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 427how do I get git to show me which branches are tracking what?
- View more network posts →