Community Manager at Stack Exchange since August 2013. Due to the volume of mail I get, if you send me a message —
pops@(either stackoverflow or stackexchange).com — you actually will* get a personal reply!
*: offer not valid if you are a spammer, bot, jerk or troll
Joel: I have all these opinions ... and no outlet for them!
Josh: Have you tried yelling them at the Internet?
Joel: Almost exclusively! And yet problems still persist!
-"The Grand Opining", HijiNKS ENSUE, by Joel Watson
"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' ... I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
-Douglas Hofstadter, Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid
Top Network Posts
- 532List of all badges with full descriptions
- 280What do the icons in Eclipse mean?
- 278List of all badges with full descriptions
- 235A site (or scraper) is copying content from Stack Exchange. What do I do?
- 211How many spaces should come after a period/full stop?
- 187List of all badges with full descriptions
- 186How are moderator election votes counted, in plain English?
- View more network posts →