Note: apologies to anyone who has noticed (and cared) that I haven't been active for a few months now. My wife delivered a healthy baby boy on January 1 and life has been awesomely hectic since. See you all when things calm down!
I'm a multimedia developer currently working in Pharma.
I spent a lot of time growing up in an Italian kitchen with my grandmother, but only in the past few years have discovered my serious passion for cooking.
I'm an amateur and my answers are based on a combination of personal experience and research, but with no formal training I can only promise to do my best.
When I'm not programming or cooking, I'm spending time with my wife, my son, and my 5 year old German Shepherd.
I'm genuinely excited to be part of such a great community.
Oh, and once I saw a blimp.
Top Network Posts
- 26How long should I keep a cut onion?
- 22Does microwaving destroy nutrients in food?
- 18How can I reheat a roux-based (alfredo) sauce in the microwave without separation?
- 17What can I do with a lot of sage?
- 15Does bacon need to be fried until crisp?
- 14Once a month cooking
- 14Is cheesecake a cake or a pie?
- View more network posts →