Top Network Posts
- 37dplyr summarise: Equivalent of ".drop=FALSE" to keep groups with zero length in output
- 25Good Ways to Visualize Longitudinal Categorical Data in R
- 24R: easy way to export multiple data.frame to multiple excel worksheets?
- 19How can I prevent squirrels (or other small mammals) from eating my tomatoes?
- 19Is there a more elegant way to convert two-digit years to four-digit years with lubridate?
- 19ggplot2: Is there a fix for jagged, poor-quality text produced by geom_text()?
- 15Reordering factor gives different results, depending on which packages are loaded
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.