Professional: 16+ years C#/HTML/ASP.NET/SQL
Personal: 1 wife, 3 kids
Food-related: Family grill-master, pizza guy, chili-head and all-around "foodie". I've been experimenting with foods since I was about 10, and have worked in a wide range of restaurants as well as at other levels of food production. I like to sample new things, and have rarely met a cuisine that I didn't like.
Top Network Posts
- 86How can I use Linq in a T4 template?
- 58How can I use Linq in a T4 template?
- 50Why does C# forbid generic attribute types?
- 42What's the best way to raise an exception in C#?
- 42How can I prevent Gaming Sickness?
- 27Why does IQueryable.All() return true on an empty collection?
- 26What does "image" in Genesis 1:26-27 mean?
- View more network posts →