I'm interested in math, algorithms, and applications. Right now I'm really interested in grammar inference and Levenshtein-like searching for application to user interfaces and new types of programming languages.
- Shaum's EMFT Outline
- D Programming Language - by Andrei Alexandrescu ( http://dlang.org )
- Probability (& Measure Theory) Tutorial ( http://www.probability.net )
- Primes is in P
- Klaus U. Shulz
Top Network Posts
- 51Is it not effective to learn math top-down?
- 29What is integration by parts, really?
- 12Is there a way to tell whether a paper has been rigorously peer-reviewed and is completely valid?
- 10$\partial (A \cap B) = \partial A \cap \partial B $?
- 9The set of all permutations of indices such that the new series converges to the same limit forms a group?
- 8How do you choose what exercises & proofs to do?
- 8Tilling soil around a tree for a raised bed. How much is safe for tree?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.